Tonight’s quinoa salad! Yum!!! (Taken with Instagram)
Here is the recipe:
- Start by baking the chicken. I used a nice fresh sesame salad dressing.
- Cook the quinoa so it is nice and fluffy, and put in a big mixing bowl.
- cut up cucumbers, snow peas and avocados (raw) and add to mixing bowl
- boil corn or grill it (Once done add to bowl)
- Chop up an onion and fry it in a little oil, add to bowl once over
- Once chicken is done dice it and add to bowl.
- Add whole cherry tomatoes and mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Dressing - Mostly made of canola oil mix with 2 table spoons of the sesame dressing, a large dash of salt and pepper, a tea spoon of honey, a squirt of lemon juice and the juice of a whole lime. Mix together, and add to bowl.
- Mix and serve.